Healthonomics provide best medical / Insurance empanelment services and Insurance sector has assumed immense significance and its role in healthcare needs no elaboration with the growing awareness amongst masses and classes about its need.
Hospitals across verticals quite often and themselves inadequate to meet up the challenges. Insurance Empanelment is an important exercise which directly influences increased influx of patients requiring medical treatment/diagnostic intervention.Send request now!
EMPANELMENT CRITERIA IN COMMON
1. Should have the ability of twenty four hrs. Nursing employees/Medical Staff consisting of fully qualified Doctor (s), around the clock and 24hrs admission facility.
2. Ought to have a minimum of 2 permanent doctors on its roll a minimum of one postgraduate doctor offered either on permanent basis or panel basis. The hospital ought to even have a minimum of one DM Doctor for the every super specialty catered to by the Hospital.
3. Should have a minimum of 3 permanent trained nurses, who are registered with nursing council of India, on its roll
4. Hospital should have facility of In- House pharmacy and pathological work or tie-ups for pathological tests/pharmacies to make sure fully cashless treatment of the Beneficiaries.
5. Ought to have a minimum of 15-bed indoor treatment capability in conjunction with full-fledged Operation Theatre and intensive care Unit. Eye Hospitals occupation to OPD procedures like cataract and different eye surgeries, that area unit coated below the theme, could have but fifteen beds.
6. Shall establish a facilitate table at In-patient (IPD) reception, for the BGSSS beneficiaries.
7. Ought to supply free/discounted OPD services to the members as a price additional service. (Shall not be binding upon the hospital)
8. Shall comply with the rates/duration of keep for varied procedures as mentioned in Bhai Ghanhya Schedule of Rates.
9. Shall install necessary infrastructure like pc, fax machine, software, hardware at its own price etc. for implementing E- Preauthorization and facilitating on-line transmission of tomography images/modalities and determine minimum 2 coordinators to coordinate with patient, treating doctor, TPA and charge department of the hospital.
10. Shall offer most popular and priority admission to BGSSS beneficiaries and make sure that hospitalization of the members is totally cashless i.e. organize for funds for the medicines/ investigations not offered with the hospital or have necessary tie-up with the diagnostic centers/pharmacies for the facilities not offered within the hospitals.
11. Shall supply diagnostic services at discounted rates to the members (Shall not be binding on the hospital)
12. TPA associate degreed insurance underwriter shall enter into an MOU with the network Hospital, that shall be valid for the amount of Policy set up amount. The Bhai Ghanhya Shedule of Rates shall kind associate degree integral a part of MOU entered between the TPA and therefore the Network Hospital for the Policy set up amount.
13. The mandatory formalities to be completed by the provider Network for electronic mode of payment:
1. Duly filled Contact details sheet.
2. Duly filled NEFT/EFT Mandate kind.
3. Duly filled payee Name Confirmation Format
4. Sample Cheque( cancelled Cheque)
We provide consultancy on following hospital emplacement.
- CGHS ( Central Government Health Services)
- ECHS (Ex-servicemen Contributory Health Scheme)
- ECIS ( Employee state insurance corporation)
- RGJAY (Rajiv Gandhi Jeevandayee Arogya Yojana)
- MJPJAY (Mahatma Jyotiba phule jan arogya yojana)
- PMJJBY (Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana)
- GIPSA (General Insurance Public Sector Association)
- Indian Oil
Hospital Empanelment with Private organizations
- Mediassist TPA
- Health India TPA Services Private Limited MDIndia TPA
- United Healthcare Parekh TPA
- Paramount Health Services & Insurance TPA Pvt. Ltd
- E Meditek (TPA) Services Ltd.
- Heritage Health TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- Focus Healthservices TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- Medicare TPA Services (I) Pvt. Ltd.
- Family Health Plan (TPA) Ltd.
- Raksha TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- Vidal Health TPA Private Limited
- Anyuta TPA in Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
- East West Assist TPA Pvt. Ltd.
- Med Save Health Care TPA Ltd.
- Health Insurance TPA of India Ltd.
- Reliance industries
- Tata steel
Benefits of Hospital Empanelment
•Increased inclusion in patient base.
• Access to patients legitimately through other human services partners.
• Providing accommodation to patients with the arrangement of cashless office.
• More believability to the training as hospital empanelment is a through confirmation. procedure and patients see this as acknowledgment uncommonly in instances of government empanelment.
• Brand building exercise for the training.